Thread: Emissions Monitors

Emissions Monitors

2012 Challanger 392, Magnuson, long tubes, no cats. I am getting P0133 and P0153 for the front o2 sensors slow response. Replaced both front o2 sensors. I have tried multiplying the transport airflow delays by 1.5, 2 and even 3 and it still sets these codes.

Anyone successfully have a car pass all the emissions monitors with no cats? GM cars is no problem by just turning off the codes. With this Dodge when you uncheck the SES box it puts the monitor to "not supported". I have tried just unchecking the MIL box and the codes still set.

Manny_392_maggie_camtiming_cal.hpt

Tuner in Training
    you should still pass with unsupported showing they only fail you if it is incomplete for the front o2 codes idk how to fix that

Tuner
    not in Missouri. it will fail for having too many monitors unsupported. they must be ready and youre only allowed 1 not ready.

So, first things first I need to figure out how to get the p0133 and p0153 front o2 slow response codes not to set. I cannot disable them or the o2 monitors will be "not supported" and it won't pass. Is there more to it than just the transport delays? I tried cam and ignition timing to try and get more heat into the exhaust and those codes still set. Are we missing tables?