Thread: Windows phone or small tablet?

Windows phone or small tablet?

I have a small (ish) tablet I use to tune because it much more convenient than a full size laptop. However, I like the thought of mounting a smaller 7? or so tablet in my dash for small changes, data logging and a gauge pack for monitoring things. Has anyone got a Windows phone to be able to flash or am I stuck looking for a suitable 7? tablet? Gimme some ideas or some input. Idea of being able to bump my timing down to run regular fuel for daily driving and the option of quickly loading a higher octane fuel tune just intrigues me and I hate lugging around computers.

Tuner in Training
    windows phone is unable to run hptuners its not x86 its arm so you would be unable to flash ,you could log with a non windows phone with a app like torque but you cant import that to vcm scanner

Yea I got a hold of a windows phone yesterday and it wouldn’t even download the hp tuners software. So I guess I’m on the hunt for a 7” tablet.

Tuner in Training
    this is the smallest thing i could think of that runs full windows that has a screen attached https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghe0LSDrVmA