Thread: Does anyone have a tune for a 2004 silverado with a 6.0 that gives it some power

Potential Tuner

Does anyone have a tune for a 2004 silverado with a 6.0 that gives it some power

Looking for a tune for a 2004 Silverado 2500hd with a 6.0 that is stock but that gives it some more power. Just would like to see what all was adjusted and could make it feel like it can actually move out of its own way

Post the tune.

I can tell you some simple things to change to help.

If it's still running 87 octane you will not be able to do much but for sure a few things can be adjusted to help with how it drives.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Not sure if this is the right tune. It was messed with some already. So it may be way off

Thanks, Jamie
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's a log file.

Try posting the tune file itself.

To add to this for future logs. Add knock retard, injector pulse width avg for both banks and commanded AFR to your logs.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    crap my bad. I loaded a tune before jesus I need sleep I think. I'll look again