Thread: stock 2010chevy truck knock retard?

Potential Tuner

stock 2010chevy truck knock retard?

I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting so much knock retard and how to fix the problem? Knock sensor has been replaced also

mikes tune log.hpl

Yeah, that's not normal at all.

Were they replaced with factory AC Delco parts and torqued to the proper spec??

Are you positive that nothing is rubbing on anything and that the motor mounts are completely shot?

Just throwing idea's out there because it's even showing crazy knock just at idle.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Yeah, that's not normal at all.

Were they replaced with factory AC Delco parts and torqued to the proper spec??

Are you positive that nothing is rubbing on anything and that the motor mounts are completely shot?

Just throwing idea's out there because it's even showing crazy knock just at idle.

Its my cousins truck, I do know he bought the sensors from auto zone. I told him to double and triple check everything. As far as I can tell motor mounts are good and no weird noises. I really like to help him out but Ive never seen one do this