Thread: Dual Compare Template or any 2 video template -only one video plays

Potential Tuner

Dual Compare Template or any 2 video template -only one video plays

I am trying to use the dual compare template. I have also just tried to use the plain 2 video template. Both videos will start and then only one will play after a second. I The telemetry will work for both, but with one frozen video. I have checked the start and stop times and they are correct. What am I doing wrong? This is both during creating and editing it and after I render it. I am using a brand new Mac mini M2 pro with 32gb using Go Pro 11 footage. It doesn't matter what quality I set it to to work with or render. The computer has no problem processing the videos. Thanks

Edit: I also upgraded to the latest version of RR.
    Last edited by Keller Steeler; 06-17-2023 at 06:16 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I often have an issue where the background of the dual compare template will shift up one level above one of the videos such that the background covers the video but not the telemetry. To fix that, I had to select the Display Object in the list, then click the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons in the bottom right to get the background to the bottom of the list. That might not be your specific issue if you can see both videos though...

RaceRender doesn't seem to handle H.265 videos particularly well (at least in Windows). You might need to convert them to H.264 for better compatibility. Maybe that will help?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboBob View Post
    I often have an issue where the background of the dual compare template will shift up one level above one of the videos such that the background covers the video but not the telemetry. To fix that, I had to select the Display Object in the list, then click the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons in the bottom right to get the background to the bottom of the list. That might not be your specific issue if you can see both videos though...

RaceRender doesn't seem to handle H.265 videos particularly well (at least in Windows). You might need to convert them to H.264 for better compatibility. Maybe that will help?
    Thanks - that did the trick! I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Keller Steeler; 06-21-2023 at 08:07 PM.