Thread: 2016 Mustang GT PP reflash

Tuner in Training

2016 Mustang GT PP reflash

im new to tuning so bear with me.

2016 Mustang GT PP car with whipple supercharger, 3.25 pulley, ARH headers, x-pipe with cats, ford racing exhaust, id1050x, sai li dual pump. I'm trying to datalog. Beta scanner wont allow anything to log and regular scanner only allows 6 items to log, if I have ford reflash pcm to stock will this help me with this issue after i load my tune back in the car?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptman22 View Post
    im new to tuning so bear with me.

2016 Mustang GT PP car with whipple supercharger, 3.25 pulley, ARH headers, x-pipe with cats, ford racing exhaust, id1050x, sai li dual pump. I'm trying to datalog. Beta scanner wont allow anything to log and regular scanner only allows 6 items to log, if I have ford reflash pcm to stock will this help me with this issue after i load my tune back in the car?
    Send the .hpt read file out that isn't scanning to [email protected] and we will get it logging.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Are you using with Whipple Tomahawk OS? I just put a Whipple on a 16 GT350 and can log 6 items too.

Tuner in Training
    I?m guessing it?s the whipple operating system. The car doesn?t have the flare tool anymore, so I?m ina spot with it. I have a reflash scheduled with ford, but if I don?t have to do that I don?t want to.

Advanced Tuner
    do you know anyone with j2534 box, you can download the file from ford for 29 to 49$ and with the J2534 box reprogram your pcm with factory data as an option.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    do you know anyone with j2534 box, you can download the file from ford for 29 to 49$ and with the J2534 box reprogram your pcm with factory data as an option.
    I actually have a buddy that is a ford mechanic that is going to flash the car to as-built, I'm hoping that fixes the issue to get this car running with in WOT.