Thread: 2014 Ford Coyote Stand alone harness

Tuner in Training

2014 Ford Coyote Stand alone harness

Looking for a manufacturer, or a company that builds a stand alone wiring harness for a coyote engine. Preferable one with the ECM, Throttle pedal, MAF, etc. I know the one from Ford is out of stock looking to get one ASAP. Going in an off road race car.
    Thank you

Tuner in Training JBMRACING0105's Avatar
    There is Power By The Hour but they are currently on back order right now as well.

Tuner in Training
    so I guess its on to building my own?

Advanced Tuner
    Might be a viable suggestion, holley dominator has a Drive by wire Harness for its standalone ecu, the harness around $200

We have attempted making 2 stand-alone harnesses with no luck as of yet. Still doing R & D but it seems to be more complicated than a LS stand-alone harness.

Advanced Tuner

PIN outs

I tired to attach the FRPP Control pack data sheet it has the pin outs you might need to complete your harness but the files to big to upload exceeds the max limits.

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    I tired to attach the FRPP Control pack data sheet it has the pin outs you might need to complete your harness but the files to big to upload exceeds the max limits.
    Can you try emailing them to me?
    [email protected]

Thanks a bunch

Advanced Tuner
    Its a really simple harness to made.
    you just need to remove the unneeded wires, add a couple of relays and fuses.
    Have done a couple of 5.0L and gt500 harness.

No need for the BCM or any other module.

Thats how you wire the crank relay, is easy as that
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    The way frpp setups the fuses and relays is more complex than it needs to be.

Search out HextallS550 on Mustang 6g he is the man when it comes to custom harnesses.

Ron Francis has a standalone kit available as well.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for all the replies and the advise. How much different ar they frome A 5.8L harness that came out of a cobra?

Did you remove pats system or how are you getting around that ?? . I made a bench harness/ standalone that i will use one day for a swap but i need to remove pats . i was able to pull the tune file from the PCM .

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Did you remove pats system or how are you getting around that ?? . I made a bench harness/ standalone that i will use one day for a swap but i need to remove pats . i was able to pull the tune file from the PCM .
    email eric books he can help with that

Potential Tuner
    Konow this is an Old Thread, however i See Herrod Motorport in Australia have them. I know Rob is connected with SEMA and JMS performance in the states if that helps.