Thread: RaceRender geared toward cars/bikes mostly?

Potential Tuner

RaceRender geared toward cars/bikes mostly?

Recently discovered RR over Dashware (which lacks support). So far I really like RR but am on the fence about buying the Ultimate edition unless there will be future gauge/template development in the UAV area. Possible the UAV area will grow more later on?

RaceRender presently has many UAV and other aviation users, including myself, and I do keep this in mind when adding new graphics capabilities and templates.

Although many of our included templates are more catered to motorsports, there are two aviation templates to start with, and users also have the ability to make new gauges or customize existing ones to their liking, especially with the Advanced and Ultimate editions.

To add another display, or to visualize a data channel that's not covered by the included templates, you could click on the "Add" button under the "Display Objects" section, click on the desired type of visualization (Gauge, Bar Graph, Time Graph, Text Data, etc), click on a style to start with, and then use the properties box that will appear on the right to set the "Field" selection to your desired data channel and make other changes as you see fit.