Thread: NO upshift in autostick 09 charger srt8

Tuner in Training

Talking NO upshift in autostick 09 charger srt8

10 days ago I asked you for help to disable the upshift in autostick on a 09 charger SRT8, so I looked in the forum for information, I asked and nobody answered me, it took 15 days with the problem and I can not solve it. I already did everything they say in the forum, disable auto upshift in autostick, that if disabled WOT uses such tables, that if I disable autostick WOT it uses others, that it plays with the speed limiters of the transmission and the engine, and nothing works.

I do not ask you for the complete programming of gas, spark, etc, I just NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DISABLE THE UPSHIFT IN AUTOSTICK?

On a 2014 5.7 Challenger auto trans, the only way I was able to prevent upshift in autostick was to put the car into sport mode. But I don't think your car has the sport mode button.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    I have done some tests and I disable the upshit in autostick, WOT enabled and Autostick WOT enabled in transmission <Auto shift properties <general, in addition the TCM RPM limit- 7000 rpm, and still does the upshift in Autostick. Does anyone know that it produces the upshift in autostick even with these modifications? Will the torque readings have any interference?

Charger 09 SRT8 6.1 negro prueba recopil 3.hpt

Senior Tuner
    The only way to disable auto upshift entirely is to make all your TCM limits (TCM RPM Limit, ECT RPM Limit, and EOT RPM Limit) HIGHER than your cutoff rpms found in Fuel>Cutoff, DFCO>Rpms Limits.

Doing that will ensure you hit your engine spark and fuel rpm limit before a shift happens. The TCM limits override every single setting in the entire TCM of the car, it is the failsafe to save the transmission. In looking at your tune file, you are missing the ECT and EOT Rpm limits in your TCM, so without those visible you are still going to hit those, which are likely set to factory 6500 or so rpms, and shift automatically. Email support with your tune file and ask them to add them.