Thread: Turbo fmem pulls timing help

Turbo fmem pulls timing help

Turbo FMEM LIMIT. Wastegate Limit.. HELP
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Hi BoostedYote, so you're not having any timing pulled from a limit, though you have removed most of the mechanisms for the ECU to add timing back in based on lambda or octane. If you look at your log your commanded spark is following your borderline spark. Spark will always go to the lowest of MBT, borderline knock, or knock detection. All that said you should log your per cylinder knock as well as your learned octane modifier to see what octane the ecu thinks you're running. I also find it odd you removed the octane modifier table for LSPI blending, and removed ecu added spark advance above 4500 rpm (normally done when you try to make a 1 octane tune), but left the octane adjustment table under borderline corrections. Regardless, the truck is running the spark the tune is telling it to, its not being reduced by a limit.

You're also hitting 3 limiters at my best guess, the obvious one is turbo fmem (raising the turbo airflow limit table should get around that). Briefly injector limit was your max source (which isn't limiting you yet, but you're getting close to), and with letting the fuel source stay as cat. temp. enrich the ECU will want to limit load, you're just telling it not to with you're changes in flange temp inv. I'd still recommend raising your exhaust temp limits so that you're not sitting in that limit. Likewise you actually changed your exhaust temp table the opposite direction of what you want generally. The change you made will make the ecu think the exhaust is always running hotter than it thought it was in the stock calibration.

From the log you gave it looks like some of the changes in your tune may not be writing properly to the ecu (the borderline knock thats being commanded as well as the turbo airflow limit). If you're not using the 3.7 beta make sure you are doing write entire's and not write calibrations as some people had issues with write calibrations not writing every table.

I did not have beta and was apparently missing some tables