Thread: 2018 Dodges

2018 Dodges

Hi

I saw a facebook post where it says that 2018 Dodge applications are now supported.
    Can't find any announcement here or in the main page. In the shop there is a Smart Access Cable for 2018+ Dodges but has no details.

Can you share with us the details on 2018+ Dodge tuning and what is required to tune them, hardware wise?

Thanks.
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecarlodrag View Post
    Hi

I saw a facebook post where it says that 2018 Dodge applications are now supported.
    Can't find any announcement here or in the main page. In the shop there is a Smart Access Cable for 2018+ Dodges but has no details.

Can you share with us the details on 2018+ Dodge tuning and what is required to tune them, hardware wise?

Thanks.
    My guess is they require a "bench" type harness to flash the ECU. That's how others seem to be doing it, from my understanding.
    Jaime

We are working on an informational post. Once that is ready, we will have something up here or on our website.

In the meantime, please email support for more information.

Great !!
    Thanks
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

It will take a computer unlock and a bus interface cable that ties in after the "obd2 security module" not sure if thats what they call it. When we got the demon unlocked we didnt know about hpts cable and got another known cable. It works and is nice so very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    We are working on an informational post. Once that is ready, we will have something up here or on our website.

In the meantime, please email support for more information.
    Any update on how it works?