Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Launch Control (N2MB WOT BOX)

Tuner in Training
    Haven't figured it out yet, nothing long term and reliable anyway. I've got it working for breif periods of time where the spark isn't disabled for to long and can burn the unburnt fuel with a fairly large spark gap.
    Which is why it works so well on NA cars usually. I've also changed what the maximum load the car sees in neutral

Advanced Tuner
    so whats stopping it from working for longer atm?

Tuner in Training
    When i can afford to throw another leg out of bed when i NLS at 21pound on 98 with a stock bottom end... To be honest, haven't pulled the harness of the old head to put on the new motor so i don't have any of my JMS Sparkmax or WOTBOX wiring in the car at the moment unfortunately.

plus i am probably leaning towards a custom OS through PCMtec to see what more i can do with that, i.e flex fuel etc. E85 is a must when i start using the WOTBOX again and maybe a strain gain on the shifter or a button as the clutch is way to brutal if the stars don't align.

If you want to experiment for the time being, try get the WOTBOX setup so that it doesn't foul the plugs and stutter until its cleared up, that is the main issue at this point in time for myself.
    I was getting close to having it working by having the spark pulse set to a smaller delay, done by changing Kp and Ki factors to suit each RPM set point, anything over say 3500rpm with such a small spark pulse usually blew out the WOTBOX and started free revving.
    The WOTBOX can only handle a coil voltage of upto ~24V, i suggest not going over this.