Thread: Does anyone have a spreadsheet for l32 gtp injector data?

Tuner in Training

Does anyone have a spreadsheet for l32 gtp injector data?

I have a set of bosch 0-280-156-201 they came factory on a 2004 pontiac grand prix gtp, I found the tune file for the grand prix but none of the tables seem to be the same as whats in my 0411 99 pcm, does anyone know how or where I can obtain the correct values for these injectors, I may just go try and find a set of l67 injectors as I know these are more commonly used than the l32 injectors, I am not trying to make crazy power right now I am just trying to get this car up and running until I get the rest of my build parts together. I am concerned after reading that I will melt this motor down not having the correct injector data. Here is my current tune file and I will post a GTP Tune file hoping someone can help me get the right data to make this safe.
    Attached Files Attached Files

go on grand prix forums dot com (without the spaces) and post your question on there if you haven't done so already.

2000 K2500 - 489 CI Vortec w/ comp XE270 cam - 0411 swap and rear mount turbo
    1972 M35a2
    2011 LML Duramax

Tuner in Training
    Guys thank you for the response the injector data in the post is for the l67 I'm using l32 injectors out of a 2004+ gtp they are rated a little less in flow then the l67 injectors.

Tuner in Training
    I caved in and bought a set of l67 injectors just seems much easier than trying to recreate the wheel with finding the injector data I need for the l32 injectors, anyways IF someone has it still would be awesome to see it posted up for anyone else who may be in need the data.