Thread: 2010 Challenger 426 NA won't idle on cold start

2010 Challenger 426 NA won't idle on cold start

I am having an issue with the idle quality.
    When started it will fire and idle for about 3-5 seconds then die.
    If I start it and give it light throttle for about 5-10 seconds it will idle when I let off the throttle.
    Is this normal for a large cam? I would like to be able to use my remote start again.
    I am using ANN enabled and running 52# DW injectors.
    Is there a "pedal adder" similar to a high idle function?

Motor is 6.1 based 426 NA swapped into a 2010 R/T
    2010 R/T 6spd-6.1 based 426 @ 12.5:1 NA, Howards Cam, Eagle ported heads & intake, 52# Deatschwerks injectors, AFR shaker, Derale oil cooler, Barton STS, SRT8 shorties/mids,BBK 85,HP tuned,Jet 160*,BT Catch Can,SLP line locks,DRL,skip shift delete,splash guards-alu dash kit,MP hood struts,BT Mopar nose-fuel door-sill plates, sequential tails,marker blackouts,392 chin spoiler,tint, T-rex billet grill, Pirelli tires, alpine audio.

Advanced Tuner
    Engine/Airflow/General/Desired Airflow/Startup Desired Airflow - add some to this and raise your idle a bit.
    Specializing in building and tuning 1000hp, daily driven, 9 second cars!

www.ostdyno.com Shop Phone: 724-368-9000

Thanks. Have it idled up to 950 already, to reduce cam shake.
    After reviewing the logs it looks like it was getting lean. I adjusted the fuel multiplier in the PE table for the kpa and rpm at idle (45-55 kpa @ 900 rpms).
    I think the low vacuum at idle is confusing the NN a bit.
    WOT and part throttle driving is much better with NN vs VE (for my application).

If I am using the neural network, what will affect part throttle AFR? Do the PE tables have any effect? I adjusted the injector fuel Mass to get me close to a 14.5 to 1 AFR, but I am getting a bank 1 and 2 Rich check engine light. I have these stoich tables set 214.5 to 1, which if I remember right is .07-.069 I think.