Thread: horsepower Math with scaled injectors?

Tuner in Training

horsepower Math with scaled injectors?

So the normal math of "delivered torque x engine rpm / 5252 = HP" is not accurate with scaled injectors.
    I have done the double stoic method and used the "cut and paste" injector dynamics tables for the ID1300x injectors. Is there a proper math formula to get the delivered torque to normal value to use it for HP calculations? I tried just dividing by 2 but the numbers still seem way too high.

EDIT: I had "engine torque" not "delivered engine torque" selected by accident, seems to register "normal" now BUT only up to 640lb/ft. I need to be able t log over 1000lb/ft, is it possible?
    Last edited by zratedGTP; 03-26-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    09 CTS-V

Senior Tuner
    u will have to use engine torque so it dosnt limit, then just use a multiplier in it also to match the hp/torque u want, even with mine scaled double/half method my torque is within 50nm at any rpm point after multiplying it from rear wheel to engine

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    u will have to use engine torque so it dosnt limit, then just use a multiplier in it also to match the hp/torque u want, even with mine scaled double/half method my torque is within 50nm at any rpm point after multiplying it from rear wheel to engine
    Thanks, I'll do that.
    09 CTS-V