Thread: Additional Software

Advanced Tuner

Additional Software

being that hpt directs its support to pc & tc modules, is there support by another means for bcm, srs, & esc?

I know it is reaching to have a one stop shop (software) for bcm, srs, & esc for all makes and models, but is something offered that covers domestic and then another for import?

Im not aware of anything hpt may have in the pipeline, so Im on the hunt for addressing additional modules.
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

You need a J2534 Interface to program such Modules.

Mongoose Pro GM II interface and TIS2WEB subscription...
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Advanced Tuner
    can TIS2 remove and or change parameters outside from what was applied stock to the vehicle?

Any dodge support stuff out there?

Advanced Tuner
    Just as I am trying to dig into this for dodge, the current dodge reveals an issue within its TIPM circuit. Resetting it "manually" didn't change anything. So now I may need to force feed it using software in order to gain back a sudden lost feature.

Does anyone know where to look within the wiring/circuits as to why the fob only functions to flash the lights for lock/unlock/arm/disarm yet the locks do not physically unlock or lock using the fob nor function when pressing the switches on the one and only [master] switch (door panel) ?

Out of the blue this occured. Not sure as to why. The battery has not died and the only change from before is the usage of vehicle. Parked it for about a month without using it and went to go hop in it to move it/clean it from winterization, the door was locked after pressing unlock on the factory fob. Thinking I didnt press it or was not in range I tried it again, no dice. Lights just flashed and IP cluster responded with signals flashing as expected, just no actuator movement in doors. Windows all function, mirrors move as normal, and no DTCs present.