Thread: 2006 Envoy Denali Turbo E40 ECM

Potential Tuner

2006 Envoy Denali Turbo E40 ECM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am in need of some assistance. Ed from http://ermperformancetuning.com/ has gotten me to where I am. His tutorial modules were an excellent investment. I would highly recommend it to any new tuners. I could not have asked for a better experience with his one on one consultations. Even after my allotted time was up, he graciously spent more time with me on the computer than what he should have.

And that brings me to my issue now. I don't currently have the cash flow to schedule another consultation with Ed and he's already helped me more than he should have, so I figured I'd post in here and see if I can get some advise.

With Eds help, I got the vehicle running and driving in closed loop. But, on my own, I've tried to do the initial tuning for speed density. You'll see in the attached log, after about 1 min at idle, the AFR goes extremely rich, it doubles actually. I also noticed the B1S1 o2 doesn't seem to read right until this exact same moment. Almost as if this is what triggers the AFR to double.

The tune is setup to scale the injectors by half and double the Stoich AFR.

Could someone take a look at my files and give me some advice? Hopefully I've included the correct files. If not, please let me know what I've missed and I'll attach it. Thank you for your help!
    Attached Files Attached Files