Thread: how to make TUTD Autoshift at wot?

Tuner in Training

how to make TUTD Autoshift at wot?

so my zl1 currently does not auto upshift when in TUTD mode (factory they do not) and so when I do a manual 2nd gear pull and forget to shift I hit a major rev-limit wall I tried adding mph to the TUTD table but it did nothing...

Advanced Tuner
    set the entire 2-3 shift to the same mph as your normal drive mode shift. it should do it then. if its not changing then u need to drop it down.

Tuner
    I found I had to fine tune the wot shift tutd shift speed as well as the wot shift rpm to get it to shift without touching the limiter...especially while spinning. It took some trial and error but it helped to start with it set low and then inch it up slowly until I was happy. I also found I had to bring the shift speed down to slightly lower tps than just wot as well or if I lifted even slightly it wouldn't shift in time. Very handy once you get it sorted though.
    69 Chevelle 418" LS3, 11.25:1,PRC 260 heads, TSP 235/239, Longtubes, dual 3", 4L80, 3.42
    2010 Corvette Grand Sport A6, Heartbeat blower, 78mm pulley/10% lower, Kooks Long Tubes, 224/232 blower cam, ID1050x's, ECS stage 1 fuel system, alkycontrol meth system