Thread: Take a look?

Take a look?

05 CCSB 4x4 Truck. I know there is a bit more in it, anyone with experience wanna take a look and give me some pointers? It would be much appreciated.

Runs Like a mf'er btw. I destroyed a 6.0/cammed vortec max truck up to about 70, and I can honestly say, his truck is dang quick for a mild built truck. He did caught up at about 70, by 80 he was pulling out in front. Not Bad I think??

oh, and why would I see only 89% tps? Is that holding me back? Are these trucks like the gassers where you can/should adjust the tps sensor?

I need to get my ebp in check it appears!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by qwkvert View Post
    oh, and why would I see only 89% tps? Is that holding me back? Are these trucks like the gassers where you can/should adjust the tps sensor?
    To my understanding the ECM uses the first 20% TPS to maintain idle control. thus only being able to command 80% at WOT being the pedal uses up to 80 plus the 20 used for maintaining idle would be 100% I could be wrong but thats my view on it.
    "Negative GhostRider the pattern is full"

2006 Amarillo 6.0 PSD ccsb SuperDuty
    1987 IROC-Z Camaro--currently undergoing massive but slow build

I wish there was community support for these fords like there is for the cummins and duratrash. I deleted the tune I posted in the first comment because it was trash, and had entirely too much pressure at the injectors at idle, sounded terrible. I have my engine tune where I am satisfied with it, but man I wish there were some pointers in the trans department.
    I was concerned I was possibly not seeing wot, thanks for that tidbit. It makes sense, but its weird none the less..lol

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    Have you done pwm on injectors yet on the ficm? Can you ramp in more pressure faster in the hpop tables?