Thread: Gopro 6 Black - Audio Problem

Potential Tuner

Talking Gopro 6 Black - Audio Problem

When I add videos from my Gopro 6 Black the audio is not coming. I've tried everything in Racerender and added videos in different resolutions, but nothing worked. It's taking me several days to solve this problem. I use a Win 7 64 bits. GPS data is OK. Someone else had this problem?

The lack of audio for your video is most likely due to the limited media support of Windows 7. Similarly, you may find difficulty using 4K footage (or anything larger than 1080p) with Windows 7. A common workaround for these issues is to have Apple's free QuickTime 7 Player installed on your system, and then use the 32-bit version of RaceRender, which is able to make use of its codecs (it's only a 32-bit library, so 64-bit apps can't use it). That's an easy free way to get more modern media support under Windows 7, however Apple is no longer releasing updates or maintaining it, so it probably wont be as much help in the future for media codecs that are even newer.

Users with Windows 8.1 & 10 typically should not have this problem, as those have more modern media support, better performance, and work great with the 64-bit version of RaceRender.