Thread: hp tuners support phone number?

hp tuners support phone number?

this is second time I've had a car to dyno and can't license it. I have 02 Silverado unlocked they bring me 02 Silverado pcm and it says license not available. I had them buy 02 Silverado pcm it shows I have unlimited but don't allow the unlock. this time I'm sure it wasn't flashed from something else it's straight from LKQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by prostreet1967 View Post
    this is second time I've had a car to dyno and can't license it. I have 02 Silverado unlocked they bring me 02 Silverado pcm and it says license not available. I had them buy 02 Silverado pcm it shows I have unlimited but don't allow the unlock. this time I'm sure it wasn't flashed from something else it's straight from LKQ
    email us at support at hptuners.com with your information and we'll be happy to help. Its almost impossible to troubleshoot licensing issues via phone as we will require several files be emailed to us for diagnosis.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    email us at support at hptuners.com with your information and we'll be happy to help. Its almost impossible to troubleshoot licensing issues via phone as we will require several files be emailed to us for diagnosis.
    Bill does v6 n v8 require different licensing? I have 02 Silverado unlocked this one is a v6. that's only thing I can see different. need to get it gone tomorrow

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by prostreet1967 View Post
    Bill does v6 n v8 require different licensing? I have 02 Silverado unlocked this one is a v6. that's only thing I can see different. need to get it gone tomorrow
    Yes the v6 & v8 licenses are completely separate.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I also had this problem some time ago and I couldn't find a solution to it. Visiting several forums I was asked to contact customer support. From what I remember you can call personally to be helped or you can leave contact details and as soon as possible you will receive a call to be assisted. Of course, you have to add contact dates and the aria code in the US you used, and a short description of the problem. Usually you are contacted in the shortest period, and the phone call is taken by a professional person who knows how to help you.