Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to VCT tuning

Advanced Tuner
    I was actually referring to the 2013-14 GT500 which was also supercharged.

Tuner in Training
    How do you actually make your car go into OP mode?I'm about to do my ported 18+ manifold swap.

I will be sweeping the cams but using airflow in logs to hopefully help find best areas of the VCT. My main focus is the part throttle drivability. I know of a decent VCT set up for my exact set up. I know it's not perfect but a baseline for getting the car to hopefully drive okay and tweak from there. Still need to figure out how to extend the tuning to 8000 from the stock 6500 and the limiter itself. Idk if I'm blind or not but I haven't even able to see a spot to move limiter.

I am very new to coyotes and adjusting tunes myself but familiar at least. Just looking to take small steps. Been doing my research on VCT, ignition timing and all. Trying to figure out what Mapped points to target and how to know what to target exactly since there's a lot and how to force car into certain mapped points. Have read about some people forcing their cars into certain mapped points for idle and so on.

This car has fixed cams. Mileage don't equals emissions. That's why modern cars even having much newer technology get not so good mileage as previous cars, but they pass emissions.