Thread: Column not wide enough to view values

Advanced Tuner

Column not wide enough to view values

I notice that when I try to read the engine diagnostics charts the columns are not wide enough to read all the values. Is there a way to adjust column widths in editor? I see this both on 3.6.26 an 3.7 (beta).

clipped view.JPG

What operating system are you using?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Win 7

Update:

Just tried on my win 10 laptop and it shows up fine...wonder if it is a font setting on my other laptop running win 7?
    win 10.JPG
    Last edited by Homer; 04-04-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Win 7

Update:

Just tried on my win 10 laptop and it shows up fine...wonder if it is a font setting on my other laptop running win 7?
    win 10.JPG
    Adjust the resolution down a little

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshanab View Post
    Adjust the resolution down a little
    Is there any workaround so I can keep my DPI at 125%???

I have 2 monitors on my desktop, default resolution is excellent, however the icons and overall default viewing is too small so I have my DPI set at 125% and it's absolutely perfect for everything else I do, EXCEPT hptuners.. If I change the resolution of my monitors to something lower the icons do get better but the text is best described as 'foggy' and damn near unusable, I tried cleartext setup but it didn't help.. Going to default resolution clears everything up, but everything is too small for my liking..

I don't need to run hptuners on my desktop, but sometimes I'll save the file to a usb drive from my tablet and bring it up on my desktop for a more comfortable working environment.. when I do that I have to change my DPI settings to be able to use HPtuners and not have problems with the tabs and not being able to read some of the tables..

Is there a manual cfg edit possible??