Thread: Need help with dodge tuning

Tuner in Training

Need help with dodge tuning

Hi every one

i am tuning my 15 Grand Cherokee 5.7 it has intake and exhaust i started with the Powerenrich the car was running very rich less than 10 and now 12.2
    did the VE table and some WOT spark advance but there are no gains in Horse power i use the SRT Pages to see if there are gains or no the only gains i got is in the mid rpm range and after shifting now it gives me nearly all the power early not like stock tune but in the high rpm range there are no gains the fuel flow rate got low after i did the Powerenrich i tried to add more air to the engine so it can add more fuel to give more power but nothing happened like if there is something i still have to change for it to add air is there some tables i need to change so the engine could add more air and power ?
    Or that's all the engine can produce for the parts i have ?

Parts: Mopar Intake
    Corsa Cat-back

HP in SRT Pages is 330-340 HP

The Changes i did so far:

Powerenrich
    Total air flow 330 g/s
    VE: 100% at high rpm and high ratio
    WOT Spark 4 Degrees more

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesam_Hitman View Post
    Hi every one

i am tuning my 15 Grand Cherokee 5.7 it has intake and exhaust i started with the Powerenrich the car was running very rich less than 10 and now 12.2
    did the VE table and some WOT spark advance but there are no gains in Horse power i use the SRT Pages to see if there are gains or no the only gains i got is in the mid rpm range and after shifting now it gives me nearly all the power early not like stock tune but in the high rpm range there are no gains the fuel flow rate got low after i did the Powerenrich i tried to add more air to the engine so it can add more fuel to give more power but nothing happened like if there is something i still have to change for it to add air is there some tables i need to change so the engine could add more air and power ?

Corsa Cat-back

Powerenrich
    Total air flow 330 g/s
    WOT Spark 4 Degrees more

Thanks.
    If your expecting the srt pages to show the hp on the car you are mistaken it is not a dyno..... Its a programmed map that well does ok stock.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesam_Hitman View Post
    Hi every one

Corsa Cat-back

Powerenrich
    Total air flow 330 g/s
    WOT Spark 4 Degrees more

Thanks.

I think the way your trying to tune the car is not correct you cant tune the VE wile the ANN is enable you will not gain nothing from the VE and the SRT page wile tuning you need to have your car on dyno .

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    doesnt mean you added 4 degrees you will get power, there are several changes that need to be done to get power and you need to log to understand whats going on
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshCP527 View Post
    If your expecting the srt pages to show the hp on the car you are mistaken it is not a dyno..... Its a programmed map that well does ok stock.
    Yes it's not a dyno but it shows something at least i don't have a dyno near me

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk222 View Post
    I think the way your trying to tune the car is not correct you cant tune the VE wile the ANN is enable you will not gain nothing from the VE and the SRT page wile tuning you need to have your car on dyno .
    i don't know a lot about dodge tuning
    yup i know the the srt pages is not accurate but i don't a have dyno here

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    doesnt mean you added 4 degrees you will get power, there are several changes that need to be done to get power and you need to log to understand whats going on
    No sure not
    What i meant is tried a lot of things changed the spark and played with PE and VE
    and i did some logs

That reading in a hellcat is based on a torque airflow/rpm map that is it.

Tuner in Training
    So i have to disable the neural network to use the ve table right ?

and then i can tweak the ve and see if that does it or not.

Tuner in Training
    I only disable the ANN if its boosted car or big cam in it . I would have the ANN back to enable .