Thread: 2 BAR SD Upgrade back to Standard OS

2 BAR SD Upgrade back to Standard OS

If I have a 2 BAR SD Upgrade and wish to go back to Standard OS, Does this mean ill need to use 2 more credits to do write entire with a stock file back over the 2 Bar SD tune that was in the car?

All good... i just read that I can still run the MAF even with the 2 BAR SD upgrade... I assume i need to plug the maf in, lower the hi speed enable rpms in Dynamic air flow, and set the DTC's back to stock and the maf will re-enable?

Yeah, you can still run the MAF just fine if you wanted too in these newer cars.

Like you said, plug in and enable the MAF, lower the dynamic airflow settings back to factory like settings and it should start working like as if you didn't remove it. Aside from tuning the MAF of course.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

thanks for the confirmation..... looks like it works out to be an ideal solution to run a blended model and the ease of a VE table to tune for down low.

So you just adjust the VE Normal (OPen & closed ) tables and save the file before write? No need to generate co-effecients?

The 2 BAR OS removed the VVE editor under the edit tab and the calc coefficients went with it, so you just change them like normal, save/write to make the changes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Do you need to re-enable any of the patches in the OS tab? traction control etc?