Thread: Looking L59 file for os no. 12579405

Tuner in Training

Looking L59 file for os no. 12579405

Hi,

I am Jaakko from Finland and new HP tuners user.

I Have 2003 LQ4 engine and 4L80e tranny (whit GMC Sierra pcm) in my -71 Camaro. Now i want to modified it to flexfuel. My friend has do this and he told me to look L59 (stock 5,3 flexfuel) tune file whit same os no. as my pcm and swap segments from that tune to my and it will work. (i have allready installed and wired flexfuel sensor to my car.)

i have tried to look it from Tune Repository but have not find it.

So if someone can help me i will be cheerful.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukkis View Post
    Hi,

I am Jaakko from Finland and new HP tuners user.

I Have 2003 LQ4 engine and 4L80e tranny (whit GMC Sierra pcm) in my -71 Camaro. Now i want to modified it to flexfuel. My friend has do this and he told me to look L59 (stock 5,3 flexfuel) tune file whit same os no. as my pcm and swap segments from that tune to my and it will work. (i have allready installed and wired flexfuel sensor to my car.)

i have tried to look it from Tune Repository but have not find it.

So if someone can help me i will be cheerful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Thanks a lot. It is working now. May need to change bigger injectors.
    14552923.jpg

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukkis View Post
    Thanks a lot. It is working now. May need to change bigger injectors.
    14552923.jpg
    Sorry to bring this back from the dead... But how did you get it to work? did you just do a segment swap or did you spend 2 credits and write entire?

Quote Originally Posted by cfish60 View Post
    Sorry to bring this back from the dead... But how did you get it to work? did you just do a segment swap or did you spend 2 credits and write entire?
    I am also curious to this. I just tried to segment swap from the posted tune file and my alcohol % still reads 0. I Am contemplating writing entire, but don't want to spend my last two credits on a guess.