Thread: 2017 stg2 Whipple Mustang is anyone else haing the same problem?

2017 stg2 Whipple Mustang is anyone else haing the same problem?

Attachment 78633

missing tables??
    Last edited by b00sty; 04-19-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Have you emailed support? I had problem with mine only reading basic PIDs took a few emails but they knocked out of the park like a boss

Eric replied to my email to let me know they are on it. Can' thank him enough.

Ptman22 - Are you using a cal supplied by Whipple?

i'll send it to him

Tuner in Training
    My car was originally flashed with the flare tool before I bought the car. The dealership that sold me the car apparently took the flare tool and had somebody else retune the car and I haven?t had full throttle since I bought the car.

Have tried contacting Jeff Tiller @ Whipple?

that is weird

b00sty have you heard back from Eric? It's been a week and I haven't heard anything from the tuner. Wondering if I can flash a 2015 Whipple read from another member here in the meantime.

they seem to be having difficulty in reading the file still??

I just been sent the latest Beta setup I'm going to get the car back for another try
    Last edited by b00sty; 05-01-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Tuner
    Hey b00sty, when you said "I just been sent the latest Beta setup" did they send you a fixed hpt file or did they tell you to download the latest beta? Eric is still working on mine and I'm doing Chris's car as well. We expected to have at least one of them last Thursday or Friday but I think it's been a real bitch for Eric to fix Whipple's odd changes.

download the latest beta, I think its there o/s that whipple keeps changing which makes it a head case, I can read the 2016 but not the 2017

Tuner
    Eric's always ahead of these guys, I just think this time they threw him acurveball, LOL You have a read from a 2016 a Stage 2 Whipple?