Thread: PLX SM-AFR - transform issue?

Potential Tuner

PLX SM-AFR - transform issue?

I have a PLX WB - it has a bluetooth link and thats working - I see AFR on android phone.

I have approx 5.2 - 5.7 volts ( varies ) at idle when I put voltmeter across the analog output pins on the SM-afr controller.
    The odd part is that when I connect the 0-5 v output to the MPVI pro ( pins 1 and 5 - input ch 1 ) the voltage goes to a steady 8volts?? when meas across pin 1 and 5 on the MPVI

I've use the afr O2 transform on the dropdown menu for adding a channel - that produces an AFR result of 19.39 that never changes on the laptop - even tho the AFR on the bluetooth is acting normal and swinging between 14.2afr at steady throttle and down to 10.8 - 11.4afr while accelerating

I believe I understand how to adjust the offset so I can get lower results than 19.39 but the fact that its a steady result tells me that something is not behaving at the MPVI ??

Help? suggestions?
    Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Umm - nevermind

I got a response from PLX support this afternoon - the controller I have has a 3rd analog output of 8v to power an aux gauge - the wiring diagram I used was not current version. Once I used just the 5v wire and grounded thru the PLX controller ( no wire to pin 5 on the MPVI ) - the AFR displayed on the VCM suite software was correct