Thread: 2017 f250 6.7

Tuner in Training

2017 f250 6.7

Looking to tune a 2017 F250. Mainly looking to remove speed limiter, turn off a few random warnings due to a level kit. They are supposedly related to the steering Colum. Also looking to try to turn it up a touch. I mainly tune gas so not very familiar with the files. I know I cant remove EGR and DPF. Not looking to on this one. Just curious if someone has a file of a tune I can look at. There is only HP Tuner stock file in the repository. Maybe any flashing tips would be helpful as well. I know Fords can be finicky. Really don't want to kill this guys PCM. Also do I have to credit the ECM and TCM to tune? Is the 4 credits just for ECM or it cover the TCM also. Any info would be great Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    The speed limiter is pretty straight forward. I have a 2017 im working on as well and thats literally the first thing he wanted off. Now we're looking into beefing her up some so ill update here with progress. The ticky part is finding exactly which mode, map and config to modify.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMcgwier13 View Post
    Looking to tune a 2017 F250. Mainly looking to remove speed limiter, turn off a few random warnings due to a level kit. They are supposedly related to the steering Colum. Also looking to try to turn it up a touch. I mainly tune gas so not very familiar with the files. I know I cant remove EGR and DPF. Not looking to on this one. Just curious if someone has a file of a tune I can look at. There is only HP Tuner stock file in the repository. Maybe any flashing tips would be helpful as well. I know Fords can be finicky. Really don't want to kill this guys PCM. Also do I have to credit the ECM and TCM to tune? Is the 4 credits just for ECM or it cover the TCM also. Any info would be great Thanks!
    It's a rich 8 credits to flash the ECM and TCM which I recommend you always flash together on these, sometimes they can get grumpy and the PATS will tell you get your walking shoes on. What warnings are you getting?

Advanced Tuner
    Have we found a way around the traction control? I haven't yet and its really annoying.