Thread: Error Code: -145

Potential Tuner

Error Code: -145

Since I had the new phone (Pixel 2) and recent TrackAddict version, I have a lot of problems with exporting my video to the Windows 10. I get error messages from the Wifi transfers, and when I plug my phone to the PC and manually go to the file, the folder where the logs are is a white icon where I cannot click. The logs are still accessible in the phone at this point. Then I tried to move the files in the phone from internal to external and vice versa and the files all disapeared from trackaddict in the phone. Somehow with the wifi transfer, I found a versions of the log I tried to transfer to the PC but although the video looks like a normal MP4, nothing can open it not even VLC player. I tried to put it in RaceRender and I get the message Error Code: -145. Unrecognized or unsupported file format. So I lost all my logs in Trackaddict and the only one that got to my PC does not work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Roadphantom View Post
    I get error messages from the Wifi transfers,
    WiFi transfer errors are typically due to connection interruptions or timeouts. You may have better results after moving closer to your wireless router, but results can vary depending on WiFi equipment and phones. Also, if you turn off the "Include Video" option in TrackAddict, it should be able to send just the data files quickly... That's one way to test your WiFi connectivity and speed.

and when I plug my phone to the PC and manually go to the file, the folder where the logs are is a white icon where I cannot click. The logs are still accessible in the phone at this point.
    This is most likely one of two things:

1) If there were no files in TrackAddict's files folder and you had just added some (or had just clean installed the app), then the Android system may not have scanned the files to update its index yet (we explicitly send a request for this, but it's ultimately up to the system).

2) There's something going on between your phone -> computer connection.

In both cases, the generic but often successful advice here is to disconnect the USB cable, reboot the phone, log back into it, then reconnect USB and set the phone to File Transfer / MTP mode. Navigate to Android/data/com.hptuners.trackaddict/files/ and you should see all of the files that TrackAddict shows as being located on externally-accessible storage. Sessions that are on internally-accessible storage will not appear here.

Somehow with the wifi transfer, I found a versions of the log I tried to transfer to the PC but although the video looks like a normal MP4, nothing can open it not even VLC player. I tried to put it in RaceRender and I get the message Error Code: -145. Unrecognized or unsupported file format.
    This sounds like an incomplete transfer. If a transfer fails or is cancelled, the files will usually be automatically deleted to help avoid this situation, but there are some cases where that may not happen.

In addition to the WiFi and USB transfer options, you could also tap on the Share button and then select "Send Data File" -> "Raw CSV" to send the data to yourself via e-mail, google drive, or another app. Similarly, there's a "Send Raw Video File" option that does the same thing for the video file.