Thread: Mpvi out put for alarm

Mpvi out put for alarm

Do's any one know how to set up out puts on the newest version of hp tuners, I want to set up an output on my MPVI to trigger a loud buzzer or light. SO that when I am tuning by myself, I can set it up to trigger at a given AFR. maybe its just me but if you are trying to do a full throttle run on a high hp car and watch a gauge and the road at the same time, its not safe or easy. so if i use a relay and a loud buzzer or light up on the dash and say set to go off at anything leaner then 12.5 afr at a given throttle position or what ever you choose. This can be setup using the PID from your wide band sensor, then you let off the throttle as soon as you hear it to save an engine. you can still keep an eye on the gauge but it is a nice back up system. This can be made into a small gauge pod that can be portable to move from car to car.

Tuner in Training Bigblock406ta's Avatar
    I was just thinking of a similar I was going to turn off boost with a certain AF ratio or a certain deviation from commanded AF thing any closer to your goal I cant seem to figure out how to configure the out puts