Thread: P0606 help!!!!!

Tuner in Training

P0606 help!!!!!

ok so my friend bought a harness and pcm from gm performance. its a e67 pcm with a 12638778 OS. engine is a 6.2 from a truck with the throttlebody and pedal from the truck. its been in the car running for 2 years. last year they brew it up and built a 6.0 with the 58 tooth rel crankshaft and to run on e85 we had a set of FIC 127 lb injectors we put in it. i know its overkill but he runs 2 stages of nitrous and one is dry. so were getting it running and when we drive it and get into the throttle heavy it goes into reduced engine power and throws a P0606. weve been chasing grounds, wires, checking voltage, swapped throttlebodies....... one thing i notice if i log desired tps and tps they dont match. they never have. wide open only reads 89% tps but ive held it in my hand while it was operated, its 100%. i am hesitant to touch the desired throttle area due to the warning at the bottom. i read online about people saying bad pcm, bad ground, wrong throttle area calibration. but the car ran for 2 years. i know with some p59 pcms you have to scale injector data to avoid P0068 but thats at 2.35g cyl airmass and were around 1.25.
    please im just looking for suggestions, i wont see the car for a few days i am gonna scale the injector data, if that doesnt work im goin to graph tps like the desired throttle area table and make the table match what were getting. sounds crazy i know but were out of ideas besides bad pcm. anyone else have an experience like ours?

Tuner in Training
    I’m having this same code on a 2012 CTS-V and dealer recommends replacing the ECM. Did you figure out what was wrong?

I have seen that when you change electronic throttle tables. Set all the electronic throttle data to stock and test
    9 sec Montecarlo SS