Thread: H/C/I 24x LT1 low rpm light throttle stumble, log/tune

Advanced Tuner

H/C/I 24x LT1 low rpm light throttle stumble, log/tune

24x LT1 234/244 110 cam
    The tune listed the only thing I believe that changed was the adaptive idle so it wasnt pulling timing ( gotta figure out the high idle).
    The tune is also suppose to be a MAF idle tune with very little idle tuning.

The log dont mind all the tables. I wanted to monitor a bunch of things on the drive home from getting it fresh out if storage.

I have an issue that has been reoccurring since last year.
    A low rpm, light throttle bucking/hesitation at cooler ECT but goes away.
    If you look at 11:31 or 4:03 in you'll see what I think is a lean spike. The O2s drop drastically and the fuel trims/ injector pulse increase.
    I have to hooked up the wideband yet as you'll see in the log so I can say anything about that.

Also as far as cold idle goes its adding the max amount of air which is odd bc I thought I was running lean bc I had to significantly open the throttle blades to get it to idle.
    So does that mean I have a rich condition? If you look when I blip the throttle the STIT goes from 4.5 to nothing after.

But any insight on this 10 min log from storage to home would be greatly appreciated.

I know I need some tuning which I'm planning. Lastly the only thing I can think of is fuel pressure which I'm going to check and i need to input newly found injector data .

Thank
    Bobby
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by anniversaryss; 04-30-2018 at 04:53 PM.