Thread: stalling and dies after a wot pull

Tuner in Training

stalling and dies after a wot pull

ok e38 pcm 12617631 OS. this is a truck 6.2 l92 i think, guy bought a pcm from somewhere flashed with a 2010 corvette calibration. 6 speed swapped in a 65 gto. first problem is after a WOT pull, rev to 6200 ish, push in clutch and as it falls to idle it dies. i havent messed with alot of stick cars so im not sure how to remedy this. i increased the idle effective area min and idle effective area percent max and it seemed to help a little but im not firmilliar with those tables and the downside of altering them. any suggestion greatly appreciated, ill post tune file. also car seems to cut out under a part throttle load. does not bog or sound funny or run rich. its almost like switching the key on and off very quickly, control system voltage doesnt vary, and its hard to recreate the failure, its intermittent and never in the same engine speed or tps..... i dont have a log with it which doesnt help i know. just hoping someone else experienced something similar and could give me in idea or something to check for thanks for anyones help in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files