Thread: 2017 SS Dash says reduced power mode and the car is not in reduced power mode

2017 SS Dash says reduced power mode and the car is not in reduced power mode

I'm working with a 2017 Chevy SS with an LSA swap. The car runs great and makes great power with one little problem. Every time I start the car, the information center displays vehicle in reduced power mode. This happens 30 seconds after starting the car. The vehicle itself is not in reduced power mode, has full power and drive-ability and sounds great. If I flip through the menu options it disappears and I cant get it back on the dash. I have no codes, no check engine light and I have not turned any diagnostics off. Basically the only problem is the damn information display popping this message up every time i start the car. Anyone have this problem and no how to make it go away.

Thank You
    3Bad83TA

Tuner in Training
    have faced this issue already in 2016 6.2 high country 8 speed if yo find the issue let me know would truly appreciate it

Tuner in Training
    2015 Stingray doing the exact same thing.....

Anyone??

Wrong section for one. All of these vehicles are GEN5.

With that said take the speed limiter and set it to 200mph rather than maxing the values out. Should solve the REP on dash.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400