Thread: 2004.5 Cummins tunes wanted/info

Potential Tuner

2004.5 Cummins tunes wanted/info

I bought hp tuners pro for my Jeep buggy I put an LS in a While ago and it runs great. But now I want to run the hp tuners tuning on my Cummins. But I don?t feel very comfertable tuning it as I drive it everyday. I?m not looking for huge power. It?s a stock truck with an exhaust. I?d like a tow tune and a street tune. Who would you recommend tunes from or could any of you guys help me out and I could buy a license for the dodge. I have 2 license left for Chevy that I probably won?t ever use. I just bought the wrong kit. Thanks for the help or pointers guys.

Banned
    Talk to Gordon at innovative diesel. Great guy.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by akprice View Post
    I bought hp tuners pro for my Jeep buggy I put an LS in a While ago and it runs great. But now I want to run the hp tuners tuning on my Cummins. But I don?t feel very comfertable tuning it as I drive it everyday. I?m not looking for huge power. It?s a stock truck with an exhaust. I?d like a tow tune and a street tune. Who would you recommend tunes from or could any of you guys help me out and I could buy a license for the dodge. I have 2 license left for Chevy that I probably won?t ever use. I just bought the wrong kit. Thanks for the help or pointers guys.
    elevated calibrations out of Grand Junction Colorado look him up on face book.
    2005 Dodge 2500
    80% over injectors, 5" turbo back exhaust, HP Tuners, ARP head studs.
    Intake, Tater Built Turbo 67/67, Fleece 750 Powerflow CP3.
    2.5" front lvl kit, 35's on Soto 20x10s