Thread: Channels Grouping/add spaces

Question Channels Grouping/add spaces

In the scanners "Channels" section I was wanting to separate groups of channels into different areas for different data streams. When I go to ones already created they have empty rows to divide groups. So how do you put in empty rows?

Right click the channel and select move up or down. I believe you can also highlight an entire section and move the whole thing up or down to give you blank "rows". Then set it up how you want.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Ahh. Just discovered. You can create the "blank" row by left clicking the bottom channel and using the "Move Down" function. That created a blank row that I can move up or down to create the groups. Thank you

You can also use hold SHIFT and hit Up or Down Arrow to select one or more channels or hold CNTRL and hit UP or Down arrow to shift the parameter(s) selected up or down respectively...

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Thank you mowton. I have been playing with it a bit and am starting to get use to it. Spent many a decade with a Mastertech, Tech 1, Tech2 and now my MDI module. This seems to have a bunch of uses specifically being able to tailor it to specific makes/models/years and engine types

Old Thread yes, but would like to add.

If you have no spaces at all and want to create spaces....
    Go to the very bottom channel on the left, select/highlight the channel, right click "move down". Now move your spaces up, and repeat to add more

Advanced Tuner
    I hold my left click button where I want the space and drag my mouse down highlighting everything from there down, then hit ctrl and down arrow. It shifts everything highlighted down and leaves a blank space