Thread: How to look at data for a subset time period

Tuner

How to look at data for a subset time period

I've done some searches without result, but I might be using the wrong search keywords...
    While reviewing data with the scanner, often I'd like to see the Graph/Chart/Gauge data constrained to a smaller period of time than the entire log.

Is it possible to specify or select a Start/End time for the data displayed in the Graphs/Charts/Gauges from a currently loaded logfile?

I can do the process manually by exporting a csv, editing, viewing, but that's pretty clunky.

Maybe what I want is already available doing things differently to the way my brain says to do stuff, in which case I'm happy to learn.
    Ian B
    '15 Holden VF SSVR L77(gone), '19 Ford Ranger PX3 3.2TD, '22 Toyota GDJ150

Chart viewable time period is adjusted with +/- or mouse scroll wheel.

Graphs can be set for full chart or visible range with the buttons to the right of "C"

2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS86 View Post
    Chart viewable time period is adjusted with +/- or mouse scroll wheel.
    Yep, I knew that one, but it is locked to specific time windows. I am looking for a mechanism to select a specific start/stop time that gets reflected in the various Charts/Graphs/Tables. I'd like something like the ability to manually enter the start/stop time or to select (click) a start point on the timeline, then SHIFT-click a point out to the right and that would be the data selected in all the displays (the status line at the bottom should also change colour to reflect that the timeline is 'modified').
    Do I need to submit a CER or are the forums watched?.

Quote Originally Posted by CCS86 View Post
    Graphs can be set for full chart or visible range with the buttons to the right of "C"
    Thankyou.
    Ian B
    '15 Holden VF SSVR L77(gone), '19 Ford Ranger PX3 3.2TD, '22 Toyota GDJ150