Thread: Colour (color) change when record starts

Potential Tuner

Colour (color) change when record starts

Hi,

Simple enhancement suggestion. When TrackAddict starts recording, would it be possible to check the background Green colour to Red. Where I have my phone position in the car I cannot read the words (no glasses and it's upside down), so a simple colour change would be a nice quick visual check that recording had started.

John

I can't promise anything yet, but this seems reasonable. I've put it on my list of things to explore further for a future update...

Good news... This enhancement will be in this week's v4.0.5 update! The top box (recording status) will be grey when it hasn't started recording yet, and then will change to the normal green when recording actually starts. That should be much more easily visible than trying to read the text or looking for the flashing red record icon.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    Good news... This enhancement will be in this week's v4.0.5 update! The top box (recording status) will be grey when it hasn't started recording yet, and then will change to the normal green when recording actually starts. That should be much more easily visible than trying to read the text or looking for the flashing red record icon.
    Thanks for the info