Thread: Kenne bell 2005-2010 ford mustang 4.6l gt supercharger

Kenne bell 2005-2010 ford mustang 4.6l gt supercharger

We built the engine to be 5.0 stroker kit, and bought a Kenne bell SUPERCHARGER - MAMMOTH 3.2LC LIQUID COOLED with 75mm dual throttle body .
    with comp cams 214 / 231 duration .

I have some questions,

1) should I change the engine displacement in the VCM editor because the stroker changed from 4.6 to be 5.0 ?
    2) how i can get the map sensor and throttle body parameter ?

I need to cycle the engine, i cannot cycle it with 2000cc injectors, i need the settings and values for the fuel setup .

What fuel injectors are you using? A good injector company will provide data with their injectors.

You can find their data for your injectors on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by nicks1031 View Post
    You can find their data for your injectors on their website.
    ok whats about the throttle body parameters

Potential Tuner
    I have a similar problem but with the stock 4,6 3V engine of my 2006 GT/H; I bought a supercharger kit from Kenne bell dedicated to that engine but once the KB flash tuner data installed the air box Simply doesn't open...obliged to shift back to the factory settings (but of course the larger injectors are too rich and flood the engine…) No cure possible as KB is closed because of the epidemy in California)… Does someone has the cure ?

Advanced Tuner
    Yes Ive done several of the Kenne Bell follow ups and many of them gt-H as well for some ironic reason. Give me a shout and I will get you situated no problem.

http://www.efidynotuning.com/tune.htm