Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is site down ? is anybody else having trouble with home page to buy credits ?

Quote Originally Posted by gmonde View Post
    so,, my application key will not go in,,, now what ?
    If you copied and pasted it and it's still not working, you'll need to open a support ticket.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

won't let me add the device ! says application key is incorrect. I fucking hate updates !

yes I created a new account ,, but I cannot register my current MPVI interface

I need credits and cannot log into my account. I've tired on all my computers. Anyone else having issues?

You have to create a new account if you hadn't yet, then enter your device information on your new account.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

looks like several did start a new account including my self and no dice on the web site says invalid application key,, I started a support ticket ,, we will see
    I didn't see anything about a new site being launched ?

Started new account, went to device, after puing in application key it says invalid license key---is this different than application key ???

I have a client Z07 in the dyno, tried logging in to buy more credits, can't even log in.
    Register a new account, can't activate my MPVI interface "Invalid License Key".

I will just make some power runs and diagnose how the machine is doing.

You need to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by savarmotor View Post
    I have a client Z07 in the dyno, tried logging in to buy more credits, can't even log in.
    Register a new account, can't activate my MPVI interface "Invalid License Key".

I will just make some power runs and diagnose how the machine is doing.

You need to fix this.
    For us to fix this, we'll need you to open a support ticket so we can help you directly.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    When registering your device you MUST use your NEWEST application key, you cannot use an old application key it will flag it as invalid. Just a tip as I've seen this issue countless times today and its always turned out to be from using an old application key.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I need a stock tune file for a hhr with a na 2.2l . please thanks

Used the newest application key and it says invalid. Wouldn't let me open a regular case support as it says password is invalid, was able to open a support case with vehicle though.

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    Used the newest application key and it says invalid. Wouldn't let me open a regular case support as it says password is invalid, was able to open a support case with vehicle though.
    You don't need to create an account to create a support ticket. You can email us direct which will auto create the ticket, or use this link to submit a ticket: https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Now my old license key became erased, can't log into old account to obtain.can't tune on a vehicle I did before and now frustrated. Started a ticket, but what was suggested has all ready been tried.

where the hell do ya get credits now it not on the products page?

never mind i finally found it but this new site BLOWS!!!!

Potential Tuner
    Where the hell did you find to buy the credits, been looking for 30 min...

Potential Tuner
    Ok here's the new deal in a nutshell. You have to register all over again. Do that and go to "devices". Enter in your interface number and your CURRENT application key stored in your interface. To purchase new credits you have to still be in "devices" but scroll WAY to the right and you will see the "add credits" tab. Buy them but dont expect it to pop in email form anymore.

All you get is receipt info. While your still in "devices", your brand new application key will pop up right on the HP website. Copy and paste into your editor and your done. New way of doing things but its not that bad once you know where the shit is located to navigate. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by trbo355; 05-17-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Potential Tuner
    been a member since 2011 and this is crazy everything deleted .finally after having to start a new account
    Last edited by meyerchassis; 05-17-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Has anyone checked out using paypal? It says a paypal window is open but I cant find it.