Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok! Went to see updated site, can?t buy anything. What?s up?

Keith,

How do we start the process of upgrading, I have a MPVI Pro myself.

2nd, How do I look up my old stuff? My old login for checking credits doesn't work, created a new account with my email, or is not currently possible until MPVI2 is ready?
    2016 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2 8spd 4x4 Onyx/Jet
    2002 Black M6 SS SLP 2854 SOLD

Advanced Tuner
    Will the MVPI2 support the mixed CAN/J1850 logging for the AEM 30--0334 in pre=CAN applications ?
    Could save me some significant time and effort

Does the Pro Feature add back the direct 4 A/D and 2 I/O interfaces?

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Yes. The upgrade price for MPVI to MPVI2 is currently listed at $189.
    No difference between STD and PRO hardware? Same price? If not, awesome!

Has it been mentioned yet if the mpvi2 will have serial wideband support that just works? I am hoping so. It's almost time to cut and repin mine again. Upgrade and swap would be nice. Lol

The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    I dunno.. maybe it's just me, but.. I wouldn't trust a bluetooth or wifi connection when reading/writing calibrations to my vehicle.. get one hiccup in the signal and lose connection, and you're screwed.. rather have the cable directly connected to the obd port and my laptop so no issues and less stress.. LOL
    If the dongle has enough on board ram (4mb) and used as a buffer prior to flash, and if software sends the dongle the firmware to flash (and internally verifies checksums on the spot), it won't matter if your laptop dies mid flash or you somehow break your laptop, it would flash the car just fine since its in buffered ram on the dongle... theoretically speaking. I don't know the internals or workings of the new dongle yet.

Tuner in Training
    Can't wait! What will the upgrade process be like? Send in our old one + payment and get new one? Can we be put on a waiting list?

Senior Tuner
    yes, an upgrade path is available. The current upgrade price from MPVI to MPVI2 is $189. All licenses transfer over, and your gm/ford/dodge credits become universal credits.
    im sure you have answered this a million times already. I was going to upgrade to the "pro" box. Is there something similar available with the mpvi2 as a "pro" version?
    The most hated, make the most power.
    93 Ranger. 5.3 D1X. 1069hp.

The upgrade process will be available when the MPVI2 is released, you will be able to see the option next to your registered device on your customer account. Upgrading will be the same price however, if you upgrade from a "pro" version you will also get the "Pro Feature Set" as part of your upgrade at no additional cost.

Senior Tuner
    Has anything related to unlimited licenses and upgrade paths changed? As long as no surprises like this come out I am very excited

Quote Originally Posted by Darek@HPTuners View Post
    The upgrade process will be available when the MPVI2 is released, you will be able to see the option next to your registered device on your customer account. Upgrading will be the same price however, if you upgrade from a "pro" version you will also get the "Pro Feature Set" as part of your upgrade at no additional cost.
    Derek,

What about the Pro Analog interface....when and how is that being provided?

Thank you,

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    so what do we do with using my current mpv1 i keep getting invaid app code every time i try and do a read i cant even request a new app code on the new web site then alone buy a vin licence

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by jca View Post
    so what do we do with using my current mpv1 i keep getting invaid app code every time i try and do a read i cant even request a new app code on the new web site then alone buy a vin licence
    email support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    There is only 1 MPVI2 interface. The "Pro Feature Set" is simply a license upgrade that will enable the Pro Features.

The $189 is the current listed price to go from MPVI STD or MPVI PRO to MPVI2. If you upgrade an MPVI Pro to the MPVI2, you'll get the "Pro Feature Set" as part of your upgrade at no additional cost.
    Is standalone data logging still limited to GM vehicles with the MPVI2 or does the MPVI2 do away with standalone (I am guessing there is no standalone capability as the module has no activation button)?
    Last edited by Homer; 05-18-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    email support.
    hi bill what is email for surrport

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by jca View Post
    hi bill what is email for surrport
    we'd prefer you use this form https://support.hptuners.com/ since you can easily attach files and can list alot of your information before hand so theres no needless back & forth.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Hi bill i logged a ticket but i couldnt do it with my log in details but it went thu and has my email on it

Tuner in Training
    So there is no more 3.6 updates? Just beta(3.7)?

Quote Originally Posted by normc5 View Post
    So there is no more 3.6 updates? Just beta(3.7)?
    From what I understand, they are taking the latest Beta, as well as new hardware support software and releasing it as 4.0 for the MPVI2 hardware. I have not heard what they will do with the legacy hardware release but would assume the next public release will be 3.8.

Ed M

[email protected]

So can we upgrade to the pro licenses if we purchase the standard MPVI2 suite?

Will the pro licenses be released at a later date than the MPVI2 standard suite?

To wait or not to wait, that is my question. Thanks!