Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tune repository missing?

Tuner in Training

tune repository missing?

I know you guys are busy working on the website, just trying to find out if the tune repository has moved or if it is just not back up and working on the new site yet. needing a tcm file for os 24239036 for a 4l80e swap. thanks for any help

It hasn't made the new website launch.

We do have plans to add it. I don't know when that will happen though.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Gotcha, thats what I figured. Is it any way possible that you may have the tcm os file im looking for that I could obtain until it is back up and working?

thats awesome, i have two 4l80e segments I promised to finish this evening.......

For the time being you can always use the search function with the OS that you need and often times I find that someone has posted and asked for one before, then someone posted the file in the same thread.

You may be lucky if you dig for your answer.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    bobbybanshee right there with ya. i finished up a 80 swap yesterday that i guess will be here a while. im looking for tcm file for 2007 1500 5.3 4l60e to 4l80e swap os 24239036 should you happen to have one. and let me know what your needing and i can see if i have it

Tuner in Training
    I hope adding this to the site is in the plans for sooner rather than later. That is going to be a major headache not being able to find un-modded factory calibrations.

Interesting. When I was met with the new interface, it decided I was Joe1 for some reason. Although my screen name is 15PSI. I am not sure how that relates LOL.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sohc_mshue View Post
    I hope adding this to the site is in the plans for sooner rather than later. That is going to be a major headache not being able to find un-modded factory calibrations.
    This is my big headache now. I use the factory calibrations to see what all has been hacked up and changed on cars that come in. Without the repository this is just a mess. I'm shocked that this was an acceptable move when the HPT software has no way of showing you what's stock and what's been changed.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmV8 View Post
    This is my big headache now. I use the factory calibrations to see what all has been hacked up and changed on cars that come in. Without the repository this is just a mess. I'm shocked that this was an acceptable move when the HPT software has no way of showing you what's stock and what's been changed.
    I totally agree! Plz be sooner then later HP Tuners!!!!!
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Advanced Tuner
    how can something like this be so overlooked?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmV8 View Post

this really sucks, I too use the repository for stock files compare. we need this up and running asap.

In for an update.
    69 Suburban Bagged & Blown: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200387
    68 Farm Truck build thread-LS3/6L80/TVS1900: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=358692

Advanced Tuner
    My guess is never. When they say they're working on it, that's meant it's gone forever in every instance I've experienced with everything.

Potential Tuner
    sooo. When are we getting this back? This has been a huge PITA not having access to it.

Tuner in Training
    This is huge... must add repository back!

Advanced Tuner
    surely the repository and previous customer no. login still exists online...are not able to have access to that one section until you have plans to add it to the new layout?
    for us in aus there is so few of us playing with hptuners for our aus specific ford shit, plus the holden stuff, its not as easy to just obtain these files through the forum itself. its a massive fuck around to have to post asking if someone has a file and possibly waiting days for a response.

is there any reason this wasn't something that was included on the new site?

Tuner in Training
    On my website, I offer .hpt files for pretty much anything. I have many stock reads and have tuned many boosted, nitrous, and NA cars. I specialize in the new coyote platform but if any of you guys need some stock reads or even help with base tunes or datalogged full run tunes, send us an email or a text with what you need and maybe we can help. Rev2redperformance.com

Potential Tuner
    goddammit, i just got my 4l80 and need to do a dam segment swap....anyone have an 02 truck file i can use for the swap? fuck my life, i just got done swapping the trans now im down because hp didnt bring over the tune repository when updating the dam site?

Read my post, give that a try first.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.