Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tune repository missing?

Advanced Tuner
    yehnah that wont work for us aus ford guys and to an extent the aus gm stuff. the repository had a good range of standard and modified tunes with stuff like injector data, boost control, trans settings...lots of shit that is handy to have access to that was rarely if ever at all posted to the forum....cause there was no need with a dedicated area for ppl to upload tunes.
    for me it was a massive resource for comparing and going through tunes to see what people had changed and when/why.

i had downloaded a fair few but not all and def hadnt even scratched the surface of the gm stuff which i needed access to last night.
    just cant think of a reason that it had no priority to be part of the new site :/

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by misk View Post
    yehnah that wont work for us aus ford guys and to an extent the aus gm stuff. the repository had a good range of standard and modified tunes with stuff like injector data, boost control, trans settings...lots of shit that is handy to have access to that was rarely if ever at all posted to the forum....cause there was no need with a dedicated area for ppl to upload tunes.
    for me it was a massive resource for comparing and going through tunes to see what people had changed and when/why.

i had downloaded a fair few but not all and def hadnt even scratched the surface of the gm stuff which i needed access to last night.
    just cant think of a reason that it had no priority to be part of the new site :/

Yup, It is weird that it wasn't top priority.

To me it is equivalent to the buying credit feature.

Potential Tuner
    pretty upsetting, especially buying HP tuners last week after seeing the repository access as a "feature"

Tuner in Training
    This has already cost me 1.5 hours today searching for a stock 4.8L tune. We do a bunch of LS swaps and almost always need a new stock tune to start from. If you were wondering what you could do to make loyal customers angry, you found it!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MCScott View Post
    This has already cost me 1.5 hours today searching for a stock 4.8L tune. We do a bunch of LS swaps and almost always need a new stock tune to start from. If you were wondering what you could do to make loyal customers angry, you found it!
    Yup, it's already burnt me twice now. Very frustrating.

Guys, I have alot of stock files in my library, to help out, I would be happy to accept your emails with your requests (with reasonable response times) until HP Tuners gets the Repository back on-line. Also, there are alot of others helping out with their stock files during this situation to help get us all through.....

Hope this helps

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]