Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to buy Credits on the new site...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Evening Keith, what about resellers, I cannot find the MPVI1 Credits area...

Thanks man, love the new hardware look...

Ed M

So far it looks like you'll have to add every customer's interface to your devices with their existing app key. It's super helpful for your personal interface, but might be a little bit of a hassle when buying credits for customers, at least the first time for each customer.

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post
    So far it looks like you'll have to add every customer's interface to your devices with their existing app key. It's super helpful for your personal interface, but might be a little bit of a hassle when buying credits for customers, at least the first time for each customer.
    Liz just got us straightened out...Turns out, at least for legacy credits you will use your customer page and insert each customers MPVI into your MY DEVICES. I have updated our website as you will need the MPVI serial number as well as the latest App key and you order right from your page. You will be carrying each of the customers info for subsequent orders.....the rest of the process was the same. I did receive the 2 confirmations from HP Tuners but not the Customers new APP key email but they app key is automatically changed in his data area so I sent an email accordingly.....

Thank you Liz for your help and patience....:-)

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

I figured out the buying credits thing, but my mouse works on every page but the one for buying credits. I have spent well over $50k with this company and I'm so angry with these piece of shit owners I can't explain. If you didn't notice the company has sold plenty of items with the old page. If it didn't work we wouldn't all be here. Leave well enough alone or keep it simple. This is complete and udder bull shit.

If a website update is the worst thing that happens in your life then you're getting off pretty easy. Take a chill pill when a company wants to better themselves.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 05-17-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I see where to buy credits but is there no package discounts anymore for multiple credits of 100+ and 200+ etc?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Correct, we no longer offer a discount on credits purchased in bulk
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"