Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Tune Repository

Tuner in Training
    Anyone have a tune file for a 99 c5 small cam. I will be installing a EPS 218/ 226 113. Car is stock except for ls6 intake and underdrive pulley. A4

Tuner in Training
    Website should have never been updated without this. When is the repository coming back?

Potential Tuner

Tune files

This is two that I have hope this help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Here you go.

anyone have a 96 4x4 2500 file or any 4x4 ls file need it to help compare speedo cal for swap

Quote Originally Posted by randall View Post
    Anyone have a tune file for a 99 c5 small cam. I will be installing a EPS 218/ 226 113. Car is stock except for ls6 intake and underdrive pulley. A4
    Here you go...included an MN6 for others or your files as well...

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Does anyone have a stock tune for a 2006 Silverado with a 5.3 and 4l60e?

Here is a stock 2006 Sierra 5.3/4L60e 2WD.

It's exactly the same as the Silverado.

06 GMC.hpt
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    hi i would like a stock tune for a 2005 corvette ls2 automatic please

Looking for 99 Park Ave, 3.8 Supercharged stock bin
    Also 97 3.8 Camaro.
    Persistence is the key to success

Quote Originally Posted by transamb View Post
    hi i would like a stock tune for a 2005 corvette ls2 automatic please
    Here you go...one of each....trust but verify

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    how is this still not fixed? :/
    what other website issues/updates have taken priority over the repository?
    are we missing something here...should it not take a few days to a week to sort out?

it would help immensely if you guys were a bit more transparent about this whole situation...help us understand what's going on a bit better.

Tuner in Training
    Ed, thank you for posting that 6.0/4L80E tune earlier!
    2014 GMC Sierra Z71
    5.3 N/A
    Mod'd stock intake
    Exhaust

LQ9 swapped '69 Chevelle in progress

Potential Tuner
    Does anyone as a stock chev 4.8L files for 2007 and up(Gen 4) without VVT (variable valve timing)
    Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Here you go...one of each....trust but verify

Ed M
    thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by scoutcamper View Post
    Anyone have a stock file for a 2005 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L Manual Trans? Thanks in advance!
    attached two different stockfiles for 2005 Mustang GT manual gearbox

stockfile.hpt
    FBJR3G5_STOCK.hpt

Tuner in Training
    guys im doing a 97 z71 vortec 350 0411 swap does anyobe have the tune for the express van with 5.7 4l60e

Sharmz
    Quote Originally Posted by sohc_mshue View Post
    Website should have never been updated without this. When is the repository coming back?
    Could not agree more. Furthermore, we should not leave/trust such a simple thing to HPtuners team to manage/butcher. The files only a couple gigs, someone should implement a revision control system + repository for users, if anyones got some time to chat about a better system then HP filtering search options ( things like ECU tpye SW numbers) think online chip tuning browser, for the money they charge for credits users should not have to go outside to make this happen

Tuner in Training
    They have done so much work, I wouldn't say butcher, it probably is just a matter of merging the interface. Yeah, it should have been seemless, but sometimes that doesn't happen. What I am scared about is buying credits and having them process. Of course I would love to do a comp on a tune for an 02 camaro ss with headers, but I guess working from scratch ain't too bad. Just like to have some reference points, yah know.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmz View Post
    Could not agree more. Furthermore, we should not leave/trust such a simple thing to HPtuners team to manage/butcher. The files only a couple gigs, someone should implement a revision control system + repository for users, if anyones got some time to chat about a better system then HP filtering search options ( things like ECU tpye SW numbers) think online chip tuning browser, for the money they charge for credits users should not have to go outside to make this happen
    A little history on the repository. The tune repository was originally created years ago by the user with the screen name Horist and was maintained by him for a while and presented to everyone on LS1tech.com. It was also accessible to anyone whether you had a HPT account or not. He lived in the general vicinity of Keith from HPT and possibly knew him personally. It was them migrated to HPT and then required a HPT account to access. And that was fine as Horist created it and it was his to do with what he pleased. What I thought was uncalled for was when they converted all the files that were in it to 3.x format even if they were uploaded to it with any older version. That had to have taken some time and man hours. Someone should just take the lead with database programming skills and create a new open access one.