Thread: Couple of small fixes to your customer page

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Couple of small fixes to your customer page

You will now notice we've renamed the "license key" back to application key, this was done to avoid confusion and have the same name across platforms.

Additionally we've made it much easier to purchase credits, in previous builds of the new site you had to go to my devices and then scroll right in order to find the credit order portion, now once you click my devices it is front and center.

We hope this helps smooth the transition further. Just know that we are listening to your input and trying to work with you to make this period as tolerable as possible

Thanks,
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    How do we set up our reseller side?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    please email [email protected] they should be able to tell you step by step how to do so.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for listening to feedback Bill. Generally speaking, HPT has been pretty shitty at that in regards to the customer experience over the years.

I don't know who is calling the shots and setting deadlines for you guys but they screwed us/you/themselves pretty good on this one. Whatever the launch date was for this new system... It could have been delayed until this transition was complete in less than 24 hours and it could have been done without it being a surprise to most of us. If you had an internal deadline to make for the new product and site launch that didn't allow the website and systems to be fully integrated and tested that is your company's fault. Who suffers? Everyone. What is gained from rushing? Absolutely nothing. You didn't lose 1 sale because the site was old but I guarantee more than a few disappointed customers went to the other guys this week due to frustration. It doesn't make any sense, and it looks pretty bad when a high end tech company full of really talented coders and engineers gets shafted by their own website update. It just seems half assed.

I'm a loyal customer and I love your product but come on man, I know you guys can do better than this. This website transition is as scewed up as a centipede with athlete's foot.

I know you guys will get it right eventually and I don't mean any harm by this post. I'm not a negative guy at heart but this has been frustrating so I figured I'd vent, bluntly.
    Last edited by FMX05; 05-21-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Tuner in Training
    ^^^ x2

Advanced Tuner
    Nice! Before, even on large monitors I would have to scroll to make purchases