Thread: Application Key?

Tuning Addict

Application Key?

OK, been gone for what - like 2 weeks and now there's a nice new overly complicated website with some nice new fancy additions I guess

Incredibly stupid question I'm sure - Purchased credits after somewhat having to make a new account since things don't integrate over 100% from the old site to the new one - got two emails like usual - only both emails are more or less receipts showing the purchase of said credits... NO new application key to enter, SO my question is this - when and how do I get the application key - really hoping it's supposed to be in one of those emails and things "aren't right" just yet - otherwise I could not find it on the site anywhere including the interface area... Does the new application key "automajically" integrate in with an update or something now? Anyway just wondering...

On another note - are the 5 speed allison transmissions supported for tuning - it wouldn't pull out the stock tune, so was just wondering...

Thank You
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuning Addict
    OK, read another post where supposedly it's now just auto updated on the website itself - so copied and pasted that in :/

Can this please go back to email form or perhaps there was just something off with my received emails?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post

On another note - are the 5 speed allison transmissions supported for tuning - it wouldn't pull out the stock tune, so was just wondering...

Thank You

Are we I assume talking about like an 05 LLY Duramax or something around that vicinity? If so uncheck the high speed box and then should read out everything just fine.
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Tuning Addict
    Didn't think about the high speed disabling. It's more or less a hybridish setup. 4500 chassis with an e78 ecm controlling a 6l connected to a 5 sp Allison transmission all in a 2014 year model. Same setup as a FedEx or UPS truck. I'll give the high speed disabling a try. Would really like to change the shift points.