Thread: Procharged 2010 Camaro?

Tuner in Training

Procharged 2010 Camaro?

Like others have posted, I was hoping to use the repository to get me started, since its down I figured I would post up here.

2010 Camaro, Manual Trans, ID 1050x Injector, Procharger D1, KB BAP, TX Speed Camshaft,

Im totally green to the GM stuff so any help would be appreciated!

how much boost are you gonna be running ?
    you need to know that,
    with high boost you need to make it 2bar
    low boost its better to get smaller injectors and with big mass airflow sensor
    good luck and play safe
    and since your looking for ideas ,, make sure your camshaft works with your supercharge application ,, some people use aggressive NA camshaft for supercharger !

specialize in: V8 Tuning (Kuwait)
    Abdullah Al-najdi
    00965 99369929
    www.youtube.com/alnajdi83
    Tuners ! Quit Raping your PE TABLE !
    instagram : alnajdi83
    best number in 1/8 mile 4.54 ( My Driving + My Tune ) !

Tuner in Training
    Thanks. It's up and running and I've started to toon it. Its only a 7# kit. as per procharger, the MAF is located in the upper tank of the intercooler. Signal is actually pretty good. The file was scaled to "fit" the injectors. I have only two issues that I need to resolve.

FIRST is a/f at idle/low speeds is richer than what I command, even after repeatedly raping the maf curve. If I allow long terms it will pull the fuel, and net stoich.
    SECOND on a short wot pull, everything was right where I wanted it, but it went it "reduced engine power mode". Unfortunately, at that point, I had to wrap up my day and was unable to comb through to figure out where to go next.