Thread: HP Tuners Staff WE NEED THE REPOSITORY

Potential Tuner

HP Tuners Staff WE NEED THE REPOSITORY

HP Tuners team,
    Can you give us a link to the old repository site? If you don't have the server bandwidth or space I will gladly hand over a VPS from my AWS account to host it. Lots of people are missing it including me.

Tuner in Training
    Agreed, this is a real burden not been able to identify stock files or what's stock or changed on cars that come in.

someone shouldve been making an copy of that part of the site a long time ago. wasnt hard to do. now youre on your knees begging and clamoring for assistance lol. the people that are running this site are punishing everyone lmao. and they know what im talking about. luckily i dont run a tuning business or id be up shit creek. any tune i need i have access to an dealer auction and can get what i need from there.

Tuner in Training
    Yup, I went to log on today to get an updated copy of my software and the 3.7 beta and was greeted with this new site where I had to do everything all over again. The link I had to the beta ( Which I emailed support to get.) is gone too and even worse, the tune repository is gone. I suppose they are trying to see how many people they can make angry at one time. It appears that paying customers do not matter. No sticky on the forum, no mass email, no message pinned to the user accounts, just make these changes and have everyone recreate their accounts after spending their time trying to figure out what is going on.
    Last edited by ssikora1973; 05-27-2018 at 10:13 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssikora1973 View Post
    Yup, I went to log on today to get an updated copy of my software and the 3.7 beta and was greeted with this new site where I had to do everything all over again. The link I had to the beta ( Which I emailed support to get.) is gone too and even worse, the tune repository is gone. I suppose they are trying to see how many people they can make angry at one time. It appears that paying customers do not matter. No sticky on the forum, no mass email, no message pinned to the user accounts, just make these changes and have everyone recreate their accounts after spending their time trying to figure out what is going on.
    The awesome thing about the new website is even if you aren't a current customer you can download the beta software right from our downloads page https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/

Super simple!
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"